Why is PWA the most cost-effective way to go mobile?
Progressive web applications are designed to provide your store with mobile-like user experience without the slower time-to-market and high costs of native mobile apps development. PWA extensions are lightweight and fast to build, provide your store with benefits of high efficiency and offline mode.
Technical proficiencyWith years of experience in building eCommerce solutions, we are confident to deliver your full-cycle PWA project within the agreed deadlines and with a 2-months quality guarantee.
Venia-compatibleThe PWA add-ons we develop are ready-to-use solutions for the Magento 2 PWA Studio storefront, supporting features of the original extensions.
All things PWAIn addition to add-on development, we provide extension installation, PWA theme implementation as well as proper maintenance and support for your Magento store.
Go mobile with PWA to reap the benefits
- Responsive design
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Offline mode
- High performance
Building your PWA with Transform Agency you get
- Cost-effectivePWA is a lightweight solution to build, implement and support. Thus it requires less investment but still brings the perks of having your brand reach mobile audiences.
- Fast to buildBuilding a PWA extension takes significantly less time then building a native mobile app. With us, you get the fastest time-to-market and a post-release support guarantee.
- Top performance PWA websites are faster than average sites since they streamline a variety of performance optimization strategies.
- Smooth user experienceThe PWA technology allows your store to perform well in any browser on mobile devices. In addition, your customers get a smooth shopping experience as the apps work in an offline mode.
- SecurityBe sure your customers have secure shopping experiences. PWA websites use https protocols so no sensitive information gets lost on any step of the interaction.
- CustomizationIn case you already have a PWA theme and PWA extensions installed, we can offer customization and feature development per your business requirements.
Explore our customers’ success stories
- Magento Marketplace Development for Intermark ITLearn how Transform Agency created custom functionality for a new marketplace site where B2B customers would place orders that could be paid with a single payment at the end of the month. The client entered the market with a simplified shopping model and received orders within the first few days after the launch. Within a month, we rolled out a site with similar to Amazon functionality, where the buying processes were fully automated.
- Magento Wholesale Website for a US-based retailerThe project entailed migrating our client’s custom site to Magento with a goal of expanding the list of products sold by the store. Our team developed a new ecommerce store integrated with external services and warehouses. As a result, the number of offered items increased by more than 20 times, while the number of orders delayed due to lack of goods in stock decreased to 0. The involvement of store staff in solving order management tasks decreased by 2 times.
- Magento Wholesale Website for a retailer from AsiaSee how our team created a wholesale site based on the customer's retail store but with a custom user registration process and the ability to order and deliver products from different regions and warehouses. In addition, our team implemented new inventory and an integration with the retail site via the client's ERP system.