Why is migration a necessity?
Magento 1 is no longer supported and updated. Postponing the update may result in multiple store performance issues, inability to get issues fixed and opens the gateway for major data security problems. An update performed by professionals with an experience of more than 100 eCommerce migration projects, guarantees seamless transition to a faster, responsive store with unmatched usability and scalability.
Increase your store performance and revenueMigrating to Magento 2 guarantees your store a 50% boost in frontend performance and a 40% increase in checkout process speed. Don’t make your customers wait, increase sales by improving user experience drastically.
Save time on fixing security issuesDecrease compatibility issues for your extensions, protect your users’ personal details and your store’s data from security breaches. Stop spending resources on fixing issues associated with obsolete software.
Make sure your store is responsive and user-friendlyMagento commerce migration to a mobile-friendly and mobile-optimized Magento 2 can engage abundant business growth opportunities that come with shoppers who prefer to buy on mobile devices. Your elevated site health and conversion rates will bring you an increased revenue stream.
Benefits of migrating to Magento 2 with Transform Agency
- Performed by certified developers
- No downtime or data loss
- Maximum security
- QA controlled process
Get the full-cycle migration on time and with zero data loss
- Building personalized migration roadmap You get a full audit of your store’s functionality and extensions together with a plan of activities required for the transition. The migration roadmap is based on your technical and business requirements in order to deliver a smooth and seamless data transfer.
- Magento 2 data migration
- Migrating the extensionsYou receive and approve the full list of extensions to be transferred to Magento 2. We take care of installing the necessary functionality for you as well as consulting you on which of your requirements can be met with Magento 2 default functionality.
- Quality assurance and performance testingWe thoroughly test the new store to exclude any issues with compatibility, security or performance. We provide fixes along the line, fine-tune the extensions and make sure your users have no issues with their shopping experience during and after the migration.
- Migrating the themeDepending on your storefront requirements we either perform the migration of your current theme with custom design or install and test a new theme for your store. We will adjust and optimize your theme for better speed and usability.
- Post-migration support and maintenanceMigrate from Magento 1 and get 2 months of free support after the transfer has been delivered. We make sure your store runs fast and works exactly as it is expected so you can focus on new business strategies opened by a faster and more feature-rich shopping site.
Explore our customers’ success stories
- Magento Marketplace Development for Intermark ITLearn how Transform Agency created custom functionality for a new marketplace site where B2B customers would place orders that could be paid with a single payment at the end of the month. The client entered the market with a simplified shopping model and received orders within the first few days after the launch. Within a month, we rolled out a site with similar to Amazon functionality, where the buying processes were fully automated.
- Magento Wholesale Website for a US-based retailerThe project entailed migrating our client’s custom site to Magento with a goal of expanding the list of products sold by the store. Our team developed a new ecommerce store integrated with external services and warehouses. As a result, the number of offered items increased by more than 20 times, while the number of orders delayed due to lack of goods in stock decreased to 0. The involvement of store staff in solving order management tasks decreased by 2 times.
- Magento Wholesale Website for a retailer from AsiaSee how our team created a wholesale site based on the customer's retail store but with a custom user registration process and the ability to order and deliver products from different regions and warehouses. In addition, our team implemented new inventory and an integration with the retail site via the client's ERP system.