Looking for a Shopify web development company to build your online store?
Unlock top performance, the best customer experience and scalability - the most prominent Shopify capabilities that can bring your business to the next level. Work with Transform Agency as your Shopify website development agency and get a turnkey Shopify website delivered on time and with a post-release support guaranteed.
Ready-to-sell Shopify online storeLook no further if you are in search of full-cycle Shopify store development services with no technical complications and higher levels of security for online shoppers. We guarantee a one-stop-shop development and optimization approach so you can start selling immediately after launch.
Flexible and customizable eCommerce platformShopify is a highly versatile platform that can meet the requirements of businesses of any size working in any industry. As an expert Shopify agency, we assess your specific business needs and consult on the best fitting mix of Shopify capabilities and customizations to implement.
Lower Shopify website development costIn case you are looking to optimize your budget while setting up an online store, Shopify is the platform of your choice. It is easier to set up and does not require advanced technical skills to manage. Partner with Transform Agency to take care of implementation and maintenance to focus more on strategic moves of building a strong brand.
Benefits of building your store on Shopify
- High payment security standards
- Top user experience for sellers and customers
- 3-D product visualization
- Cloud-based platform
- Robust integration options
Shopify website development services we offer
- Shopify store set up and customizationFor merchants and enterprise clients, we are ready to build from scratch, customize or upgrade your Shopify online store. Our expert development team delivers fully optimized solutions ready to generate revenue and outperform the competition.
- Shopify theme implementationFor your online store to provide the best user experience and represent your brand well, we are ready to upgrade your existing theme or implement a new one. Make your shopping platform unique and appealing to your target audience with Transform Agency.
- Data migration to ShopifyDue to our extensive expertise with Shopify and major eCommerce platforms like Magento and WooCommerce, we are ready to deliver your migration project to Shopify/Shopify+. We offer a clear migration roadmap and ensure transition without data loss or security breaches.
- Multi-language and multi-currency developmentReach out to your audiences and discover new markets with multi-language and currency support at your Shopify online store. Expand your brand through catering to your customers and providing the best shopping experience in their native language.
- Third-party systems integrationsBuild your coherent and well-integrated infrastructure by adding third-party services and systems to work smoothly with your Shopify website. Choose your combination of marketing and analytics, ERP, inventory and order management and other systems. We are ready to deliver.
- Shopify SEO optimizationOptimize your marketing and advertising expenses by making your Shopify website generate revenue organically. Our SEO experts are ready to audit and optimize your website to rank higher, convert better and ultimately generate more revenue on a lesser marketing budget. Be relevant and up-to-date with search engines’ requirements to become easily discoverable for your customers.
- Shopify extensions installation, update and customizationAugment the default Shopify functionality with robust features achievable through extension installation. Work with our team to enhance your store as we focus on offering the best and most cost-effective technology solution to support your needs.
- Support and maintenanceWe provide post-release support and maintenance including Shopify and extension updates, data migration, urgent bug fix and more to keep your store updated, optimized and secure. Ensure the continuous stability even during the high-traffic seasonal sales.
Explore our customers’ success stories
- Shopify website development and optimization for a UK-based cosmetics companySee how Transform Agency created a new Shopify website and optimized it to get as much free organic traffic as possible. The client wanted to explore Shopify as a starter platform to begin their eCommerce business. Transform Agency provided consulting services and developed a project roadmap for the customer.
- Magento to Shopify migration for a small wholesale business from the USSee how Transform Agency helped a US-based business seamlessly migrate from Magento to Shopify. The Client has been using Magento for two years and wanted to move to Shopify due to the business specifics. We have provided them with the migration service from Magento to Shopify, built the store from scratch and delivered some customizations to it.
- Custom Shopify theme development for the US-based sports goods resellerSee how Transform Agency helped a US-based sports equipment reseller create an outstanding design to bring more value to their customers. The Client have been using Shopify for almost five years and have been constantly switching themes as none of them worked perfectly for them. We’ve built a custom Shopify theme for this client that would meet business goals perfectly.
What are the methods to find out the Shopify website development cost?
The most reliable way to find out the Shopify website development cost is to contact the development company by filling out the form and requesting the calculation of your particular project. For approximate cost estimation, you can also use special cost calculators that some development companies place on their websites.
How to start a Shopify store in 2023
- Select a business name.
- Create a Shopify account.
- Add products.
- Set up payments.
- Customize your checkout.
- Generate the necessary policies.
- Add free shipping rate.
- Set up taxes.
Why is Shopify so slow?
If users have to wait for large images to load, they might perceive your store to be slow. Shopify adds some safeguards to prevent you from overloading your online store with images or videos. For example: You can't have more than 50 products on a collection page or 25 sections on your home page.