Connect your Magento store to any third-party system seamlessly
Our service provides real-time integration of your Magento stores with CRM and ERP systems, marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc.), payment methods, shipping/marketing tools, and other 3rd-party solutions.
Automate business processesCreate a transparent integrated eCommerce infrastructure. Save time and efforts on manual data processing, enrich the functionality of your Magento site and enable additional sales sources with our integration service.
Improve productivity and cut operating costsWork better with data, optimize processes, reconsider financial and business strategies based on insights you can obtain from working with powerful analytic systems. Make data-based decisions to lower risks.
Sell on multiple platformsConnect to the most popular marketplaces to increase sales and grow your business. Choose the sales channels that are the most relevant for your brand and customers, and we will get you started.
Your key benefits of choosing us as your integration partner
- End-to-end integration with Magento 2
- Fast time-to-market
- Free post-release support
- eCommerce-specific expertise
Choose the system to integrate with or request a custom one
- Business automation systemsIntegrate Magento with SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Zoho and other CRM, ERP, WMS solutions to manage store data in one place, avoiding errors and data losses. Gather important information about your customers like purchase history and customer behavior to leverage your store analytics.
- Marketing systemsImprove your store marketing strategy: connect Magento Analytics tools, AI-powered chats, email services, sales and marketing tools of your choice to create targeted marketing campaigns. Skyrocket sales, increase users' retention and get detailed analytics reports to grow your business.
- Payment gateways integrationProvide your customers with a safe and seamless payment experience - integrate your store with the most popular payment gateways for Magento (PayPal, Stripe, QuickBooks, Sage Pay, and other). Enhance shoppers' security and prevent fraud with the help of 3D Secure.
- Marketplace integrationReach more potential clients by integrating your Magento product catalog into Google Shopping and Facebook Shop eBay, Amazon, Etsy, TikTok, Instagram, etc. Manage all sales channels from one place. As a result, you save time on product updating and get more revenue from additional sales sources.
- CMS integrationCreate a seamless user experience by integrating Magento with CMS: choose WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or other CMS software adapted to specific tasks. Manage your store content with no additional development effort and be sure to comply with search engine optimization standards.
- Shipping solutions integrationConnect your Magento with Shipping solutions like DHL Express, FedEx, Skuvault, UPS, etc., and leverage your order management, delivery and returns. With shipping integration, you will be able to accurately calculate shipping rates, automatically synchronize orders, create labels and track shipments.
Explore our customers’ success stories
- Magento Marketplace Development for Intermark ITLearn how Transform Agency created custom functionality for a new marketplace site where B2B customers would place orders that could be paid with a single payment at the end of the month. The client entered the market with a simplified shopping model and received orders within the first few days after the launch. Within a month, we rolled out a site with similar to Amazon functionality, where the buying processes were fully automated.
- Magento Wholesale Website for a US-based retailerThe project entailed migrating our client’s custom site to Magento with a goal of expanding the list of products sold by the store. Our team developed a new ecommerce store integrated with external services and warehouses. As a result, the number of offered items increased by more than 20 times, while the number of orders delayed due to lack of goods in stock decreased to 0. The involvement of store staff in solving order management tasks decreased by 2 times.
- Magento Wholesale Website for a retailer from AsiaSee how our team created a wholesale site based on the customer's retail store but with a custom user registration process and the ability to order and deliver products from different regions and warehouses. In addition, our team implemented new inventory and an integration with the retail site via the client's ERP system.
What entities can be synchronized during Magento Quickbooks integration?
During Magento Quickbooks integration, we can provide the synchronization for the following entities: customers, products, inventory, orders, invoices, credit memos, fulfillment, shipment plans, payment methods, prices, taxes, and even custom entities on your request. Moreover, we offer 2 months of free post-release support to let you ask all the needed questions.