Magento, Web Design, Branding
Uzooka.com was created to be responsive, which means the site can “see” the size of each visitor’s browser window and adapt to it. The goal is to present the best possible view to each visitor, whether they’re using a desktop monitor, tablet, or smart phone. Google now considers responsive design when evaluating website relevance and determining search-engine ranking. Project highlights include:
- Salesforce integration
- Search by make, model, year and ability to update via CSV file
- Hosting on Hosting on Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2).
- Visual branding and copywriting site-wide
- Highly customized keyword search, using the Sphinx search daemon
- Cron job to automatically update make, model, and year